How do I synchronize my BeMate calendar with other calendars (with ical)?
BeMate.com supports iCalendar, which is a tool that can automatically synchronize your Google, Yahoo, Airbnb, HomeAway, Flipkey, Tripadvisor or any other ical compatible calendar with BeMate.com
You can import the iCal data from the external calendar and export your BeMate.com calendar into other calendars that support the iCal format.
To import an external calendar:
- Export the calendar data from the external calendar (most calendars have an 'export' function using the standard iCal format.).
- Copy and paste the iCal link into the “Need to import or export the calendar for your listing? View calendar sync instructions.”' section in your BeMate.com Calendar settings.
Once your calendars are synchronized, any changes you make to the external calendar will be automatically updated in your BeMate.com calendar every 4-6 hours.
- Please check this video out how to export the iCal data from Google Calendar and import it to BeMate.com
- Please check this video out how to export the iCal data from Airbnb and import to BeMate.com
To export your BeMate.com calendar:
- Copy the 'Export Calendar' link found at the bottom of the BeMate.com Calendar page in the section “Need to import or export the calendar for your listing? View calendar sync instructions.”
- Paste the link into the external calendar (most external calendars will have calendar import section)
Please check this video out how to export the iCal data from BeMate.com.